Two-component, Solvent-free Epoxy System for Bonding New Concrete to Old Concrete
Chem-Bond 2 is a two component, 100% solids, structural epoxy adhesive for bonding new concrete to old concrete where curing in saturated moisture conditions is required.
• As structural bonding of new concrete or hydraulic mortar to old concrete.
• On-situ concrete extensions and modifications to existing structure.
• Jointless bonding of construction joint in sewage systems, canals, gullies, reservoir basins, and irrigation systems.
• Closing of shrinkage joints in ceilings, floors, decks, ramps, walls, retaining walls, and concrete pavements.
• Structural bonding of cement toppings and screeds.
• Repairs and sealing of various types of concrete cracks which are dormant without any movements, filling cavities, voids, honeycombs, etc.
2 gallon (7.57 L) Unit
10 gallon (37.85 L) Unit
To place an order with our company please contact customer service by e-mail or by phone at 1 800 480 0878.